This specification defines the requirement and
behavior of Lintes Thunderbolt 3 to eSATA and USB 3.1 Dongle. The cable connect to host systems or devices' Thunderbolt 3 connector and transform Thunderbolt signal to eSATA and USB 3.1 signal for applications. This document specifies the electrical and mechanical properties of Lintes Thunderbolt 3 to eSATA and USB 3.1 Dongle.
- An electrical cable that transform Thunderbolt 3 signal to eSATA and USB 3.1 signal in order to provide great responsiveness with data and an easy turn-key solution for Thunderbolt applications and devices
- Can only be used for last Thunderbolt end-point devices in a daisy-chain link
- Tether design is optimized with respect to providing tethers with high flexibility, good durability, natural buoyancy and minimum drag.
1.1.1 General Specification
- Length: 24cm
- Connector: LOTES Type-C connector or compatible and USB 3.1 Connector
- Outside diameter: 4.2mm
- OS Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit), 8 / 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit), 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
1.1.2 Electrical Specification
- Operating Voltages: VBUS: 5V
- Support Thunderbolt 3 operation
- Transmission data rate: TBT3 side: 40Gbps
- Max Power Consumption : 7.5W
1.1.3 USB 3.1 Electrical Specification
- USB power : 5V/ 900mA
- USB 3.1: 1.5/12/480Mbps,5/10Gbps
- Support USB 1.1 , 2.0, 3.1 GEN1/GEN2 device
- Support Wake On USB
1.1.4 eSATA Electrical Specification
- Support SATAIII(6.0Gbps), SATAII(3.0Gbps), SATAI(1.5Gbps)
- eSATA: 6 Gbps
1.1.5 Storage and Operation temperature
- Storage Temperature: Intel Thunderbolt Standard -20~85°C ambient.
- Operation Temperature: Intel Thunderbolt Standard 0°C ~40°C ambient.